This fun Easter themed matching activity is great for helping your students become acquainted with all of the different ways numbers can be represented, and practicing number recognition and counting skills! We have included an Easter basket with each number from 1-10 as well as seven different ways to count to that number: number words, dots, number words with dots, ten frames, tally marks, Roman numerals, and sign language. We've even included a page of blank eggs for you to create your own unique games and activities!
- Start by printing all of the pages in the FREE download.
- Have your students help color the pages of eggs and baskets before cutting them out.
- Cut each basket page in half so you have 10 pages of easter baskets numbered 1-10.
- Cut each Easter egg out. (You can laminate them for extra durability once you cut them all apart.)
- Put all of the pieces in a bin or box and mix them up. Have your students start drawing pieces out of the box and match up the correct egg to the basket with the corresponding number. Your children can do this in groups or individually and it makes a great rainy day, inside recess activity!
Numbered Easter Basket Example Page:
Eggs with Number Words Example Page:
Eggs with Dots Example Page:
Eggs with Dots and Number Words Example Page:
Eggs with Ten Frames Example Page:
Eggs with Tally Marks Example Page:
Eggs with Roman Numerals Example Page:
Eggs with Sign Language Example Page:
Blank Eggs Example Page:
Click Here to Print the FREE Easter Basket Number Matching Activity!