Glyphs offer a fun and unique way to collect and display data. We found this adorable pumpkin glyph bulletin board at Mrs. Smith's first grade classroom page and thought it would make a festive fall display for any early childhood classroom!
Create a list of questions for your kiddos to answer...
- Have you ever eaten pumpkin seeds?
- Which do you like better - chocolate, caramels, or candy corn?
- What kind of Halloween stories do you prefer - scary, funny, or gross?
As with any glyph, the way students answer each of the questions, determines the materials used when decorating their pumpkin cutout. For instance, a "yes" answer to the first question might result in dark green leaves, while a "no" answer results in light/lime green leaves.
Take a look at these awesome scarecrow glyph crafts too! The bulletin board would look cute with some of these as well!
Pumpkin Glyph Bulletin Board
- Background: Black bulletin board paper.
- Title: "Fall Fun!"
- Border: Complimentary solid color trimmer or Halloween border.
- Decoration: Use your kiddos' pumpkin glyph crafts!
Thanks so much for stopping by! We love hearing from you, so be sure to leave us a comment below or catch up with us on Facebook!