Barbara, a counselor and character coach at Westwood-Bales Intermediate in Texas and author of The Corner On Character, sent us this great idea for a bulletin board! This will help encourage your students to "Awaken the Force" and be better role models to their friends and family members.
- Cut sheets of colored construction paper of choice to create background for each star.
- Have students paste a star on a sheet of colored paper.
- Have each student come up with a way they can "Awaken the Force"..
- Write the word on the star or bottom of the paper.
Awaken the Force Board
- Background: Cover the board with green bulletin board paper or the star background bulletin board paper.
- Title: "How will you Awaken the Force for Good!"
- Border: Use a star-themed bulletin board trimmer or a complimentary solid color border.
- Decoration: Use your students' stars to cover board. You can also add a few extra simple star cutouts to fill up space.