On December 17, 2010, the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) passed new crib regulations. The new regulations require nearly all cribs purchased prior to December 2010 (and even some purchased in 2011) to be replaced.
Now all child care facilities, family child care homes, and places of public accommodation must use compliant cribs.
- Traditional drop-side rail cribs can no longer be used.
- All traditional drop-side rail cribs will be non-compliant with the new regulations. We offer an alternate solution to the traditional drop-side, called the SafeReach™ system, that provides the same benefits as the traditional drop-side and meets the new regulations. Simply immobilizing the drop-side of your crib does NOT make it compliant with the new regulations.
You can check out our most popular SafeReach™ crib here.
- Crib slats need to be stronger.
- Our cribs use high-quality construction techniques including mortis and tenon joinery and high strength fasteners for superior durability and strength.
- Must use higher quality hardware.
- All our cribs use stronger bolts that hold the cribs together and quality hardware in places it matters most.
- Must have stronger mattress support.
- All of our wood cribs feature a steel frame, called SafeSupport™, for additional support. SafeSupport™ also comes with a lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Every crib must be more rigorously tested.
- All of our cribs meet or exceed the new CPSC standards to insure 100% compliance. Additionally, each crib is certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA).
If you have questions about the new regulations or need assistance finding the right crib for you, please call us at 1 (800) 454-3599 or contact us online. Our experts are here to help!
Our Cribs Are Compliant!
- Compliance Guarantee
- We Guarantee our cribs are 100% certified! All of our cribs meet the new Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) regulations, so you can shop our site knowing the cribs you buy from us will meet or exceed the new requirements.
- JPMA Certified
- All of our cribs are certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA). Learn more about the JPMA certification process.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with every order placed!
Commercial Daycare Cribs from Top Brands Like Foundations!
When you are looking for cribs for your daycare center or church nursery it's important to buy high, quality commercial day care cribs that will last years and years. Here at MPM School Supplies we offer a great selection of child care cribs from name brand manufacturers like Foundations. Whether you are looking for compact-size, full-size, drop-side, or fixed-side cribs we have you covered. We also have a great selection of crib accessories including crib sheets, storage drawers, replacement foam mattresses, evacuation frames, and more!