Save Time and Energy in the Classroom with Dies & Die Cutting!
If you’re tired of cutting out classroom objects and shapes by hand, our AccuCut® Mark IV™ roller die cutting machine is the perfect solution! The machine allows you to cut up to five different shapes at a time and will punch through as many as eight pieces of paper with each roll through. A classroom die cutting machine is essential, not only for educators who wish to create exciting custom hands on learning materials, but for those wanting to save valuable time and focus on what’s truly important—their students!
With the AccuCut® Mark IV™ and our great selection of shape and letter die sets you’ll be able to create everything from classroom decorations to math manipulatives:
- Combine our AccuCut® Carefree alphabet die set, or another fun letter font, and our cupcake set to design a birthday wall.
- Create a fall themed bulletin board border with our assortment of leaf die sets.
- Use our crayon or apple dies to label important classroom items at the beginning of the school year.
- Design custom name tags and awards for your students with our balloon, award ribbon, trophy, and other fantastic die sets.
- Use our seasonally themed dies to create custom calendar markers and events.
- Create math counters from our fun smiley face, frog, sports, and other die sets.
- Learn shapes or how to tell time with our geometric and clock set dies.
Dies and die cutting provide so many possibilities for customizing learning and your learning environment. At MPM School Supplies we have everything you need to get started!